Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ministry of Sound earphone is here in Singapore!

Fan of Minsitry of Sound (MOS), you should be aware that MOS earphone and headphone has been arrive in Singapore on 1st June 2011!

There are many colors and few designs for you to choose from! The packaging of the earphone look great with the printed logo on the box itself! The earphone is an in-ear and comes with three sizes of ear bud (S, M and L)!

I had tested myself on MOS001- Blue color. 1.2m cable length, it uses 3.5mm audio jack and with gold plated. It coated MOS logo on the left and right of the ear piece. When I wear it, I quite comfortable with the ear bud that MOS provided in the package. So, you do not need to worry that it hurt your ears.

Franking speaking, I am not in-ear earphone fans as 
most of the in-ear earphones which I tried, I felt discomfort and had hard time listening to music. When I tried on my iPhone song, it audio has deep bass and I purposely on my iPad music to test the noise and find out that it has minimum noise cancelling which can still be accepted.

I love the deep bass and sharp sound plus the design of the MOS earphone! It has soft touch and it has anti tangle cable which you no need to worry about it! What more it is coiled cable! It will be great if MOS comes with pouch where I can keep my ear bud and my earphone instead of using the box!

MOS earphone and headphone retail price at SGD$49 onwards. Grab your MOS earphone and headphone now at majors Apple Singapore Premium Resellers.

You can visit to the website for the locations http://www.whygosh.com/where_to_buy.html


What more, due to the Great Singapore Sales Seasons, the supplier of MOS earphone and headphone are given away free Gosh! iPhone 4 or iPod Touch 4 case! What are you waiting for? Grab it now while stock last!!

If you want to find out more about MOS earphone and headphone, you can visit to MOS official website at http://www.ministryofsound.com/shop/electronics/

If you just purchased MOS earphone or headphone, I need your feedback! Please post a feedback and tell us how you feel about MOS earphone or headphone!








No comments:

Post a Comment